Namco Bandi might be the new Capcom.
I don't mean like Pac-Man or other scheisse like that I mean some of their recent additions to the 360 and maybe some of the Wii titles, though one of the greatest things about the Namco Bandai games is how pretty they are, So I wouldn't recommend playing them on the underpowered inbred cousin of the next gen consoles.
I just had a look at some of the games I games I have, and I noticed that I have too many Namco Bandai titles and they are pretty much my favourites.
Yeah you all know it, the little green dude that collect things till they get bigger and bigger. As much as I'm put of by all the twats out there with their knitted Katamari hats to put on their cats, the game is still fun. Though A reskin would be nice.
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja & Naruto: Broken Bonds
Tales of Vesperia
Ok this was the game that tipped me off to my potential Namco Bandi Fanboyism. I fucking love this game, it is perhaps the best RPG/Game I have ever played. The Active battles are pretty much what Sqeenix would like to try and pull off, but cant. Seriously fuck the entire Final Fantasy Series, this game is the Daddy (better than FF7). There are so many plus points, the game gets 10/10 for aesthetics and mechanics, and the dialogue is GENUINELY FUNNY!.
My only gripe with this game is that the fucking PS3 version is getting so many additions which may actually bump this game to an 11/10. Unprecedented.
So yeah this what the PS3 version is getting:
* Full voice acting
* Tie-ins with Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike.
* New playable character (Patty Fleur)
* Flynn as a fully customizable, playable character
* Repede and Flynn as selectable on-screen avatars
* New cutscenes
* New subplots
* New main game quests
* New sidequests
* New songs
* New towns
* Remodeled towns
* New dungeons
* New bosses (including the Sword Dancer)
* Boss fight replays at Nam Cobanda Isle (in an area called the Door of Memories)
* New Overlimit Levels 5 and 6
* New Hi Ougi/Mystic Artes (including a dual Mystic Arte with Yuri and Flynn)
* New Artes
* New Skills
* New Equipment
* A Key Item known as the "Artes Ball," which allows characters to assign up to 8 Artes to the left stick, and 8 Arte Shortcuts to the right stick for a new maximum of 16 Artes.
* New Costumes
* New Skits
* A scene-skip feature
* Connectivity with Tales of VS
* Pre-Order Bonus (Abyss character costumes for Yuri, Flynn, and Estelle)
Which pretty much means I'm getting a PS3. Seriously. BEST. GAME. EVER.
Namco Bandi might be the new Capcom...
Another Namco Bandai title I should probably mention is Tekken 6. It's not out yet, but you know, It's Tekken, It'll get bought!